Monday, August 15, 2011

Audience Participation Time

If you follow my twitterz, you might know already that DirtyGirl ended things a couple months ago. It was reason #2. However, I have a hundred stories of adventures with that girl that I may get around to recounting. The first story I told was fairly graphic, and though it was fun to recount, i'm not certain writing blue is my forte nor what the dozen or so readers want to read. I'm leaving the content of Dirty Story #2 up to you. To help you decide, here's the txt conversation that kicked things off:

Dirty: Whatcha up to tonight?
Me: Just got home, going to bed
Dirty: My girl and I are in town, we want to party. You have rolls?
Me: Yes I do. Come on over :)

So, graphic and sexy? or not.


3 comments:

  1. Graphic and sexy. Anything with "You have rolls?" must be told in that style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell it like it is! If that means graphic and sexy.. then fuck yeah!

    @Maxwell I'm surprised to see your comment with the letter thingy. I agree about the rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um hells yeah! You need to do sexy and graphic, that's what I love about ya!

    ReplyDelete